Thursday, November 11, 2010

Bambi Be Gone

So this is what we had to look at today for recess. I'm from the midwest. I know that this is the norm here in sodak BUT I feel its a little inappropriate to do directly across the street from an elementary school. Half of these kids still watch bambi. I even had a girl come up to me talking about how it should be free or at least set down and not hung upside down. Moral of the story no matter where you are in south dakota ur always surrounded by hicks. But if u feel the need to let ur inner hick out try and not let it involve you hangin bambi right in front of ur garage while the kids are out playing! Hahaha at least go to the high school!!

Becca :)
Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry

2 comments:

Steph Hughes said...

HAHA!! That is a little funny. Glad you got to explain that one to the little kids!

Joshua said...

little funny...little sad... hope the kids were okay