I know yall like pictures but I really don't have much since I've been too crazy busy to have fun.
Yesterday (sunday) we made pumpkins so here are the pictures from that.
Today (Monday) was my day to go go go. I had class from 9-11 worked till 3 meeting at 230 and 5 went right to the lib from there and am taking a break in between studying now. UGH! Ha
Tomorrow (tuesday) will be spent at class all morning and then work and I'm subbing almost everyday this week so that too. Then another all night study fest.
Wednesday I start off with my legal environment of business exam. Then work all afternoon then FINALLY meet with my advisor then meetings and then carve pumpkins for delta sigma pi. After that to the lib to start studying for my 2 exams next week.
Thursday is the big day!! Blueberry gets a gender! I have a huge list of names I'm sure steph will be overwhelmed with :) ill be doing class, work, sell shirts in the muc, home to make bbqs for the night and then off to harrisburg I go with my herd.
Friday is a normal day finally with class and then just work. Gotta sell shirts again after work then gotta meet a group at 5 to write a paper before heading to eagles for .... BINGO TIME!! Should be a fun time.
Saturday is a football game and it is halloween weekend so that is always an interesting time!
Ok breaks over! See you all thursday! Love and miss ya!
Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry
2 comments:
Love the pumpkins! Those look awesome! Can't wait to see you Thursday. Blueberry is super excited to let us all in on the secret. :) glad you could squeeze us into your busy schedule. :)
Pumpkins are beautiful! Gets us all into the Halloween Spirit. Can't wait to see you Thursday.
Post a Comment