Friday, June 5, 2009

been too long

Well idk where to begin...maybe that I'm on my sisters blackberry right now as she is out golfing with dad and just gotta say I'm in LOVE with it. So lately life has been absolutly crazy! I started my second job yesterday at american eagle and it was a load of fun. I had no idea what I was doing but it was fun still. I get to go in sunday before the mall opens and clean out the place! Between there and tanworld I'm hoping to get in as many hours as I can! Rent is not cheap these days...speaking of rent I went down monday with magan and met abby to pick up the keys to the house! It is a college house but I think we will all make it cute! But tonight the sister and I r going to go down to do a mass cleaning on it and should be a fun time! After we have our family dinner at champs celebrating josh's birthday of course! Well back to the busy life...I gotta go pack some for tonight.

No comments: