Wednesday, May 28, 2008

UpDate!


Well it has been FOREVER! i've been so busy lately with trying to lean things up and working a lot! it will all be worth it friday though when i get paid!! i'm excited. the best part about going out on dates like the double one i have going on tonight is as the girl i don't have to pay ;-) haha here is a picture of the fun we had at work on monday. i only worked about 15 hours this time instead of the usual 17 but its ok cuz i'm already at 40 for this week. it has been way nice to have these two days off! i put together the closet in a box! My dad was so shocked that i did it myself haha obviously he doesn't know about my manly arms! haha but today i spent putting all my bottoms in the closet and tried to get everything moved in the closet in my room as well. things are starting to look a lot more nice. i need to go to the mall once i get paid and look for some long tank tops. so exciting! haha well gotta go do some more cleaning!

2 comments:

Steph Hughes said...

Yay for manly arms :)

Connie Ideker said...

Finally, an update! I love your new rooms! They are getting so nice, clean and organized! I knew you could do your closet in a box yourself - I count on your help when I put furniture together!